9 Reasons to Work With Us to Sell Your House
1. Our experience – We have established ourselves as the true market experts in our market area since 1996. We have chosen to associate ourselves with the Number 1 Brokerage in Cherokee County, the Number 1 Real Estate Brand in Metro-Atlanta with the highest market share, and the Number 1 Real Estate Company worldwide by agent count. Our team members attend training on a weekly basis to stay current with the ever changing market conditions, laws, trends and technology in real estate. Our team not only works in the area, but also lives here, providing that personal touch and hyper-local knowledge to our clients.
2. We advertise - We advertise our listings all over the internet. Not only do we add our listings to many brokerage websites and the large national search portals, but we also use social media. We have a team member dedicated to all things social media and internet marketing. We drive buyers to our websites. With more visibility your home will sell faster. We feature our listings on our websites. The more your home is seen the more "hits" it will get.
3. The team approach – Jack of all trades, master of none holds especially true in real estate. The majority of agents try to do it all and succeed in very little. How can they effectively negotiate offers, market properties and respond to phone calls when they are out with a buyer several days in a row? We have administrative team members that are stationary and handle all of the clerical tasks and advertising, we have buyer specialists that concentrate on finding our buyer clients their dream home at the absolute best price and we have listing specialists that concentrates only on selling your property.
4. Our online listings are stunning – We only use professional photography for our listing photos. We offer amenity shots, as buyers are not just buying a home but a community. Our online listings include all the information your buyer is looking for. We include a minimum of 40 photos and all of the information about the listing. We also offer complementary staging consultations upon request to show off your home in the best light possible.
5. We communicate with you -The biggest complaint sellers have based on the National Association of Realtors research studies is lack of communication during the listing period. We have team members dedicated to staying in touch and utilize a transparency tool that keeps you updated on what we do on a daily basis when selling your home. We provide you with all the links to your advertising so you don’t have to search all over the internet. We also use a feedback tool that provides to you the exact same feedback that we receive as agents.
6. We prospect for buyers - The increased exposure we provide on our multiple sites gets the phone to ring and gives us an opportunity to tell buyers more about your property. Our listings can be shared on Facebook and other social media sites. It's a great way to get your home noticed.
7. We answer our phones – Calls after hours are forwarded directly to our team members. NAR statistics show that over 45% of real estate inquiries remain unanswered. It probably goes back to the inability to juggle all the tasks alone…..
8. We network - We have worked diligently to establish a reputation as a trusted resource in our market area. Our website information is accurate and our listings are updated regularly. We are the area experts and with over 1,200 homes sold to-date. We have a lot of referral and repeat clients with whom we have established trust and rapport in the past and who return to us. Because of our clients' confidence in us they request us to re-market the same property; many of them several times over.
9. We communicate with our database regularly - Buyers are notified of new listings the minute they come on the market. We have multiple websites that generate a lot of web traffic.
What’s the next step?
Before selling your home we determine the value with a Comparative Market Analysis. We do this for you at no charge and then we can help you calculate the approximate net sales price for the home after all fees and loan pay-offs. We invest in you upfront and we don't get paid until we sell your home. Email us information about your property and we can give you a free, no obligation analysis of your home.
Buyer's Representation, Seller Representation, Relocation