Make Spring Cleaning a Breeze With These 5 Hacks
Spring cleaning doesn’t have to be something you dread. In fact, by following these five hacks, getting your home neat and tidy can be much easier than you might think:
1. Use a sock soaked in equal parts water and white vinegar to clean your blinds. This homemade cleaning solution is an effective way to kill germs and remove dust from your blinds.
2. Immerse your showerhead in a water/white vinegar mixture. Using the same mixture from our first hack, fill a plastic bag with the liquid and then tie the sack to your showerhead. By immersing it in the liquid, leaving the bag to hang for just a few hours, your showerhead will look shiny and new in no time.
“Using water and white vinegar as a homemade cleaning solution is an effective way to kill germs and remove dust.”
3. Use Rain-X on your shower door. Glass shower doors can get grimy over time, and the constant cleaning they require can become quite a hassle. Next time you clean your shower door, spray it with Rain-X once you’re done. The product will repel water and keep your door cleaner for longer.
4. Use water and a magic eraser to wipe down your baseboards. Cleaning your baseboards can be difficult, but this powerful combination can easily remove any scuff marks.
5. Leave a paste of water and baking soda paste inside your oven overnight. Though ovens are self-cleaning, you can remove any caked-on grease that may remain by coating the inside of your oven with a water and baking soda paste. Leave the mixture overnight and remove it in the morning for an oven that looks brand new.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.